Bristol Ambulance EMS is an experienced provider of bespoke first aid or medical services packages for your event.
We offer anything from an individual first aid provider to a full team led by doctors. Our highly visible vehicles act as a useful point of contact for any emergency situation and our specialist 4x4 vehicles mean that we can offer services in harder to reach locations if needed.
Contact our highly experienced Event Medical Team to discuss your event. We can help you risk assess, equip, staff and then put all our experience into a medical plan so that you don’t need to worry when talking with local council Safety Advisor Groups or Event Insurers.
Bristol Ambulance is the chosen provider to supply Medical Teams for crowd and player safety at the Memorial Stadium for the ‘Gas’.
We wish Bristol Rovers good fortune in the coming season.
Why choose Bristol Ambulance for your event?
- Large pool of experienced event staff from First Aiders to Critical Care Doctors
- All our staff are highly trained, experienced and enhanced DBS checked.
- All our Paramedics and Emergency staff regularly work on frontline ambulances
- We always use staff with the correct clinical skill level, as we have agreed.
- Large selection of vehicles: cars, ambulances, treatment centres, bikes, 4x4’s
- As a CQC registered provider we can transport patients to hospital (if required)
(if planned correctly your event will not cause a strain on NHS Ambulance resources)
- Our Ambulances are equipped to NHS frontline standards
- We have years of experience in the Medical Event field and can offer medical cover advice when you are planning.
- We regularly sit on council Safety Advisor Groups (SAG) meetings, so know what they require in advance.
- No event too large or to small
- We cover the whole of the UK and beyond.
- Our team are always smart, professional and courteous
- Once a booking is confirmed we will never let you down.
Mobile Treatment Centre
Available now for larger events is our Mobile Treatment Centre.
Able to accommodate 4 stretchers and a further 4 seated patients. This unit is a highly visible clinical environment, adding a safe place to treat and care for any patients at your event.
Often utilised as an Alcohol Recovery Centre (ARC), Mobile Clinic or the hub at large events for First Aid and lost and found children. A highly visible, dry, warm, (or cool) place of safety.
Events covered include:
- Motorbike/Car racing events
- Sports Matches – Football, Rugby, Boxing, Hockey, American Football, Netball
- National and International Equestrian/Polo
- Music Festivals, Nightclub and Evening events
- Corporate/Charity/Shows and events
- Endurance events
- Fetes/School events
Whether your event is large or small, local or national we can offer help and advice to ensure that adequate cost-effective medical cover is provided to meet both safety and legal requirements.
We are very pleased to have been awarded a two year contract to supply Swindon Town Football Club with medical teams for crowd safety at the County Ground in Swindon.
We wish the club the very best of luck for the forthcoming season! www.swindontownfc.co.uk